Monday, July 14, 2008

Honey, I'm Home!

Okay -- just got back on Saturday from an amazing week at leadership camp. On the flip side, I also got about half the sleep I'm used to because we stayed up late every night, so I have been an absolute zombie.

I'm only just now starting to feel like a human again, so bear with me as catch up on comments and start thinking about new posts.

I am definitely going to be writing about a talk I gave at camp -- it related horses to marching band :)

So that's all for tonight! I will go start replying to comments now.

2 comments:

RuckusButt said...

Looking forward to hearing about your talk. I've really been enjoying your blog.

manymisadventures said...

Thank you!

The talk was pretty well received -- I think because so few people work with horses, so the example was memorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails