Thursday, June 19, 2008

That New Barn

Well, more and more I like that new barn. Basically, it's got everything I want, and the more I think about it, the more I am excited to move there. It would almost be worth moving there for the trails alone! Thankfully it's got everything else too.

My family and I have basically come to the decision that if Ellen and Rose want to come with us (which is a toughie for them, since it's about twice as far away for them as the current barn), we'll move ASAP. If they don't want to come with us (which is a toughie for us, as I won't get lessons as frequently and we've boarded with them for almost four years now), I believe we will be moving in the middle of August.

Should be fun!

We are off to go camping with the horses tomorrow, which will be a new experience for us all. Hopefully I'll update on Saturday when I get home!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails