Saturday, November 15, 2008

Still Here.

Hey guys -- I know it's been a couple weeks since I last posted, and I'm really sorry. I've been fairly overwhelmed, with horses and work but mostly with college. It's a lot more work than I'm used to!

I'll start getting back into the swing of posting soon. I loved all your comments on the last post, and I'll start responding to those soon as well. Just hang in there for me! I have some pictures and videos to post from lessons, and plenty of thoughts to write about.

Watch this space for further developments ;)

5 comments:

Crazy Easton Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beckz said...

Ah I understand, you have a very full plate. Looking forward to the photos.

Unknown said...

I remember college. It defies routine. You can't get into a groove or have daily habits, there is always something to throw you off.

Anonymous said...

Hey B,

We miss you. Are you ever coming back?

manymisadventures said...

Yep -- I promise!

Tomorrow is the last of four finals and then I am free for three weeks. I should be able to get a post up over the weekend.

I'm looking forward to being back. I feel bad for disappearing for so long.

Related Posts with Thumbnails